Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

Here I am, sitting here waiting for inspiration to hit me while my wife gets in a few moments of peace in the outside world and my daughter is watching The Incredibles (again). I do have a "real" post brewing in my head, I swear, but I did want to extend another holiday wish from the group of us here. Since I'm the bonehead who started all this trouble, I have by default also served as the spokesperson for the group. I hope that I am a benevolent dictator and not an evil despot.

Anyway, since starting this project November 20th, we have had an explosion of activity and traffic here. Much faster than I ever dreamed when the idea for this all popped into my head. Needless to say, I am very flattered that so many people are interested in the things we have to say here. I'll venture to guess that my associates here feel much the same way. The blogosphere is full of discussion about transparency and reaching out to customers ("the audience") and rightfully so. Here's my bold, honest statement; thank you.

In the short time that we have been up and running, we've gotten a lot of what I call "critical attention" from other sites that focus on marketing. These people, who I consider to be the real professionals, have been very kind in their comments about the content of this site and the discussions that go on here. I can't tell you how hugely flattered I am about each and every mention we get. That's why I frequently post the links to them. It gives me the impression that maybe we are on to something here. Maybe something that holds a value. Maybe something that can be of service. That is certainly my hope.

Now that we are only a few hours away from 2006, I want to again thank each of you who come by and give us a read. This has been a wonderful project so far and I am very happy that I get to work with the people who share column space here with me. They are a bright and gifted group of people and I am thrilled that they accepted my invitation to come play along.

Have a wonderful New Year (if you haven't already, depending on your global location or day you read this). I hope that 2006 brings you happiness, health and success.

Tim Jackson

Posted by Tim Jackson at 4:06 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Yokota Fritz posted at 7:51 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Blogger Yokota Fritz posted at 7:52 AM  
    Akemashite omedeto gozaimasu to you and the krew, Tim, from beautiful Colorado.
  3. Blogger Donna Tocci posted at 10:50 AM  
    Yet again, Tim speaks for us wonderfully. I, too, say "Happy New Year" to all who stop by, as well as my fellow Krew members. May 2006 bring us all a healthy year.

Post a Comment

« Home