Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays from the Krew!

As the defacto spokesperson for the Kool-Aid Krew, I'd like to take a moment to wish you all a very wonderful holiday season and a joyous New Year.

Thank you, to each and every one of you who have come to visity us since we started this little project. The attention we have received has far outpaced expectations and has been very rewarding. I certainly hope that you will continue to come by and I hope that we remain relevant (or become relevant) as the New Year rolls along. Exciting things are on the horizon; interviews, guest contributors and our usual blend of whackiness.

To each of my cohorts- I wish you the very best and thank you for joining me on this ride.

Tim Jackson
Chief Kool-Aid Dispenser

Posted by Tim Jackson at 4:24 PM

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:37 PM  
    Happy Holidays to all the Kool Aid Krew, and thank you for developing this great blog, I look forward to engaging in some interesting conversations in 2006.
  2. Blogger BC posted at 1:07 PM  
    Thanks for creating such a great blog!
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:50 PM  
    Posted about your blog and the bicycle industry.

Post a Comment

« Home