Saturday, December 17, 2005

You ought to be in pictures

My fellow contributors have really had their brains on high gear this week. They have been putting together some very thought provoking posts and generated some great conversations. They are all smart cookies, aren't they?!

Well, it's the weekend and we need a little 'fluff', for lack of a better word. Cycling 'fluff', though.

As you may know, Sony Pictures is set to make a movie based on Lance Armstrong's autobiography, "It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life". It's been reported that Lance would like Massachusetts native Matt Damon to play him in the movie. I've never seen him ride a bike, but I, for one, am willing to give him that chance. They are looking for people to share their stories for possible inclusion in the movie. Not sure how that will all work out, but click on over and check it out.

Thanks, yet again, to Carlton over at BikeBiz.com. He pointed out some of this information in a blurb this week.

Posted by Donna Tocci at 8:58 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Yokota Fritz posted at 10:34 AM  
    I thought about making up something totally insane about how Lance changed my life and then watch it make it into the movie.

    I was blind, but now I see! Praise Lance! Hallelu-Lance! Praise Lance with the dance!

    Sorry, I got carried away.
  2. Blogger Bernie posted at 11:59 AM  
    I personally think Ed Burns would make a better Lance than Matt Damon, at least personality-wise. He's got that swagger about him...
  3. Blogger Donna Tocci posted at 5:44 PM  
    Bernie...I hadn't thought about Ed...you have a good point there! Swagger is needed for this part!

    Fritz, you crack me up! :)

Post a Comment

« Home