Tuesday, January 09, 2007

2007 Bloggies blog awards;

Our little slice of heaven here has been nominated for a 2007 Bloggie Award by Carlton Reid, editor/ founder of BikeBiz and podcasting virtuoso.

Here's the problem though; voting ends on Wednesday January 10th... so I have precious little time to beg each and every reader of this blog to go vote for us! Any category, I really don't care... maybe even every category. Maybe Carlton will tell us what category he nominated us in, but my guess is Best Group Blog.

So, if you're a fan (or simply want to get me to like you) go vote for us! Yes, I know it's a shameless plea, but I am a shameless man...

Thank you for your votes and thanks to Carlton for nominating us- it's an honor just to get nominated.

Tim Jackson
Chief Kool-Aid Dispenser

Posted by Tim Jackson at 10:05 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Donna Tocci posted at 5:34 AM  
    I voted. Twice. It's nice to have 2 different email addresses sometimes. :)
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:42 PM  
    Best group and best US.

    I also voted for the Trust But Verify (Floyd Landis) blog.

    Go for it!
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:29 AM  
    Tim,

    You get my vote or you would if I could find the link to vote. The link in your post takes me to the "How it Works" page but doesn't lead my to a voting page.

Post a Comment

« Home