Thursday, December 21, 2006

Z-Listers Unite!

My good friend (and fellow 'Bama boy) Mack Collier started a fantastic blog meme listing great and little known (in some cases) blogs. The list is largely marketing-type blogs, so I am posting the list here so that everybody can get to know these great blogs. I know many of them, but there are many more that I had never seen before and it will take me a while to get to know them.

So, without delay, here's the list for your review and discovery. The point is to take the list and post it on your own blog and add your own favorites. However, for me, all my favorite marketing blogs are already on the list. If I think of anybody new to add, I will;

Creative Think
Soloride
Movie Marketing Madness
Blog Till You Drop!
Get Shouty!
One Reader at a Time
Critical Fluff
The New PR
Own Your Brand!
OTOInsights
bizandbuzz
Work, in Plain English
Buzz Canuck
New Millenium PR
Pardon My French
Troy Worman's Blog
The Instigator Blog
AENDirect
Diva Marketing
Marketing Hipster
The Marketing Minute
Funny Business
The Frager Factor
Mindblob
Open The Dialogue
Word Sell
Note to CMO:
That's Great Marketing!
Shotgun Marketing Blog
BrandSizzle
bizsolutionsplus
Customers Rock!
Being Peter Kim
Pow! Right Between The Eyes! Andy Nulman’s Blog About Surprise
Billions With Zero Knowledge
Working at Home on the Internet
MapleLeaf 2.0
darrenbarefoot.com
Two Hat Marketing

The Engaging Brand
The Branding Blog
CrapHammer
Drew's Marketing Minute
Golden Practices
Viaspire
Tell Ten Friends
Flooring the Consumer
Kinetic Ideas
Unconventional Thinking
Buzzoodle
Conversation Agent
The Copywriting Maven
Hee-Haw Marketing
Scott Burkett's Pothole on the Infobahn
Multi-Cult Classics
Logic + Emotion
Branding & Marketing
Popcorn n Roses
On Influence & Automation
Bullshitobserver
Servant of Chaos
converstations
eSoup
Presentation Zen
Dmitry Linkov
aialone
John Wagner
Nick Rice
CKs Blog
Design Sojourn
Frozen Puck
The Sartorialist
Small Surfaces
Africa Unchained
Perspective
gDiapers
Marketing Nirvana
Bob Sutton
¡Hola! Oi! Hi!
Shut Up and Drink the Kool-Aid!
Women, Art, Life: Weaving It All Together
Community Guy
Social Media on the fly
Jeremy Latham’s Blog
SMogger Social Media Blog
Masey.com

Special thanks to Mack for getting this started and for adding so much to the conversation.

Tim Jackson
Chief Kool-Aid Dispenser

Posted by Tim Jackson at 9:08 PM

9 Comments

  1. Blogger CB Whittemore posted at 4:46 AM  
    Thanks for mentioning Flooring The Consumer!
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:16 AM  
    Hey Tim ... there is sooo much to read on these lists! I think I may need some of that insomniac juice of yours to get through them all!
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:47 AM  
    I'm with Gavin on this one. Love all these great blogs that I keep finding and adding to my reader, but it's getting harder to keep up with them all. Knowledge is not so hard to come by anymore, but it is getting harder to digest all the streams of it that come our way. How about some tips from any experts out there?
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:14 AM  
    Tim,

    Thanks bud! By the way, because their is so much to read, instead of an aggregator, I use my RSS favorites tool, and then choose a few each day to peruse. It keeps me sane, allows me to pull instead of being pushed.
  5. Blogger Luc Debaisieux posted at 2:31 PM  
    Hi Tim,
    Thank you for the mention. I'm with Gavin and Lewis : my RSS reader now looks like the pages of a book you flip. But yes... tons of great blogs in there.

    Best wishes from mindblob!
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:16 PM  
    hey - just found out about your blog through marketing.fm - consider me subscribed!
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:30 AM  
    have just discovered this meme and that my blog is on it - right next to yours =] - so I had to come say "hi" and browse through. So the whole point of the meme - connecting bloggers - is, at least for me, working! Love the title...and enjoyed the posts I made it through. Will be back for more...
  8. Blogger Caridad posted at 4:21 PM  
    i love that you use blogger! thanks for keeping me at number two. its 8wishes.com but i forwarded soloride.org to the right place.

    this zlist is insane. my google reader is going to be overloaded. after my 30 day challenge i'm going to read your whole blog! i read your front page of your blog and i love it. take care,

    paul sanchez

    Go the extra mile and go to:
    http://www.8wishes.com

    paul sanchez
  9. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:59 PM  
    Thanks for including Diva Marketing on your awesome list. You are tops on my fav too!

Post a Comment

« Home