Monday, December 18, 2006

Spokesmen/ Spokespeople Podcast;

I usually post a link to the Spokesmen podcast on my other blog, but since the Spokesmen now contains myself, Tim Grahl (sadly absent for the last podcast) and now Donna Tocci I felt it relevant to post the link to the most recent episode here... besides I needed to post something here and I'm staring at a bad case of writer's block at the moment. It's pretty cool to me that three of us are all contributors here and members of the Spokesmen/ Spokespeople show... makes me pretty proud of what we've accomplished here. Maybe a Kool-Aid Krew podcast is on the horizon?

Actually, the Spokesmen is a project I've only been working on for a few episodes now (episodes 6-9). Tim has been working on it for longer than I have and Donna just joined as of the last episode. However, the project is the brainchild of David Bernstein of The FredCast and also has Carlton Reid of BikeBiz (among other things). There are other contributors who participate as well but David and Carlton have been on the show from the very first episode and are the glue that holds it together.

If you've never listened to an episode before, I strongly encourage you to give it a try. All the Kool Kids are doing it...

Tim Jackson
Chief Kool-Aid Dispenser
(PS- more real, fresh content coming soon, along with more interviews.)

Posted by Tim Jackson at 9:33 PM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:44 AM  
    I really have enjoyed listening to the Spokesmen (people now?) podcast. Obviously, for us here at Interbike, hearing members of the industry at large discuss the show and news related to the show has been great. At little odd at times to hear my name mentioned, but I'm getting used to it. Thanks for the kind words and reasoned comments.
    And David, if you're reading this, great job hosting the show. Hopefully our long slow-motion game of email tag will end soon and we'll have a chance to talk.

Post a Comment

« Home