Sunday, March 05, 2006

Toot! Toot!

This may come off as a bit of bragging, which I can not deny is at least slightly true, but I just have to share this bit of "news".

Toby Bloomberg
, the Marketing Diva, recently interviewed me for one of her Biz Blog Profiles. To say that I am/ was honored is a major understatement. If you've ever read her marketing blog, then you might know why I am so flattered to have been considered for this interview. I have been a big fan of her blog since I first stumbled on it and that could have a lot to do with the fact that I so frequently agree with the things she says. I mean, you tend to like the people you agree with more than the ones you don't... right?

Anyway, I want to extend a great big "THANK YOU" to Toby for the honor. On an actual relevant note, the interview gives the background to why I began the Masiguy blog and what my blogging theories began with. Since this is a marketing blog, this little indulgence in shameless self-promotion does serve a purpose here... lucky me!

As a good friend of mine used to say when I was in high school; "I don't mean to toot my own horn, but... TOOT, TOOT!"

Tim Jackson
Chief Kool-Aid Dispenser
(Thank you again Toby, I truly appreciate the opportunity to talk blogging with you.)

Posted by Tim Jackson at 1:49 PM

1 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:08 AM  
    Nike Free run 3.0 shoes online,
    Nike Free 3.0 Mens sale shoes for runner,
    Nike Free 3.0 V2 Mens new style running shoes,
    Nike Free 3.0 V3 Mens running shoes free run series,
    Nike Free 3.0 black Mens shoes for sale,
    Nike Free 3.0 grey shoes new style,
    Nike Free run 2 mens shoes for sale,
    Nike Free run 3.0 womens shoes for sale online,
    Nike Free run womens sale shoes sale.
    Nike Free 3.0 blue for runner,


    Nike Free 3.0 sale shoes online,
    Cheap Nike Free 3.0 Mens shoes for runner,
    Nike Free 3.0 V2 new style running shoes,
    Nike Free 3.0 V3 running shoes free run series,
    Nike Free 3.0 black shoes for sale,
    Nike Free 3.0 grey Mens shoes new style,
    Nike Free run mens shoes for sale,
    Nike Free 3.0 womens shoes for sale online,
    Nike Free run womens shoes for sale online,
    Nike Free 3.0 blue womens shoes.

    cheap Nike Free 3.0 shoes online,
    Cheap Nike Free 3.0 Mens shoes for runner,
    Nike Free 3.0 V2 new style running shoes,
    Nike Free 3.0 V3 running shoes free run series,
    Nike Free 3.0 black shoes for sale,
    Nike Free 3.0 grey Mens shoes new style,
    Nike Free run mens shoes for sale,
    Nike Free 3.0 womens shoes for sale online,
    Nike Free run womens for runner,
    Nike Free 3.0 blue womens shoes.

Post a Comment

« Home