Sunday, March 05, 2006

Toot! Toot!

This may come off as a bit of bragging, which I can not deny is at least slightly true, but I just have to share this bit of "news".

Toby Bloomberg
, the Marketing Diva, recently interviewed me for one of her Biz Blog Profiles. To say that I am/ was honored is a major understatement. If you've ever read her marketing blog, then you might know why I am so flattered to have been considered for this interview. I have been a big fan of her blog since I first stumbled on it and that could have a lot to do with the fact that I so frequently agree with the things she says. I mean, you tend to like the people you agree with more than the ones you don't... right?

Anyway, I want to extend a great big "THANK YOU" to Toby for the honor. On an actual relevant note, the interview gives the background to why I began the Masiguy blog and what my blogging theories began with. Since this is a marketing blog, this little indulgence in shameless self-promotion does serve a purpose here... lucky me!

As a good friend of mine used to say when I was in high school; "I don't mean to toot my own horn, but... TOOT, TOOT!"

Tim Jackson
Chief Kool-Aid Dispenser
(Thank you again Toby, I truly appreciate the opportunity to talk blogging with you.)

Posted by Tim Jackson at 1:49 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home