Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Krew in print

The new BikeBiz is out and our own Jill Hamilton has a half page story in it! Her December post, Hard to believe it is that time of year....again... has been turned into a half page print article titled "Why 2007 in 2006?"! Congratulations, Jill! It was a hoot to see, at the end of the article, "This article first appeared on the Kool Aid bike trade blog". Niiiice!

Jill has really raised the bar for the rest of us, now hasn't she?

Congrats, Jill! That's not just fun for the Krew, it's great awareness for your brand.

Thanks for stopping by.

Posted by Donna Tocci at 12:50 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Tim Jackson posted at 2:19 PM  
    Donna is absolutely correct; Jill hit a homerun with that post and it makes sense to me that others would see that too. See- I knew what I was doing when I begged her to join the Krew. So really, I guess I get the credit for the post since it wouldn't have happened without my incessant nagging her to come play with us here. Well, I guess I'll let her keep her glory all to herself. She deserves it after all.

    All of us in the Krew are happy for Jill and the recognition her post brought to the group.

    On top of that, I am very impressed with the Bike Biz magazine and am going to be as anxious to see the next issue as I am each month to get my copy of Bicycle Retailer.

    Good job Jill and thank you Carlton!

Post a Comment

« Home