Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Interbike is almost here!

So I have been promising more content here for months and months now. I know that I am a broken record on the topic actually. However, in light of all that has been happening with tradeshows, national sales meetings and all that other stuff... well, you'll have to forgive me for being such a slacker. Still, more content is coming soon- especially after the show next week. I will have lots of things to talk about coming out of the show- good, bad and "otherwise". As the opening comment in the header of this site says, I'll be a target of my own analysis as well. I have already made a few mistakes that will bite me in the ass, so it should make for a good read for you.

Anyway, this is all I have for the moment. But please do stay tuned. More will come and things will go back to a more semi-regular format around here.

Thanks!

Tim Jackson
Chief Kool-Aid Dispenser

Posted by Tim Jackson at 11:12 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home