10 Questions with Bob Roll and Jessi Pacetti
I hear that some of you really liked the interview with Bob Roll and Jessi Pacetti. Good to know. Seems like I've been hearing about those two more and more lately. For example, rumor has it that BobkeInk is about to start working with one of the cycling pros that is seriously hot right now...stay tuned...
Until then, here is the rapid-fire round with Bob and Jessi that I promised. Just short questions and answers. Enjoy.
1. What do you do that isn't industry related to unwind?
BR: Skiing mostly. Hiking.
JP: I take a sculpt class three times a week, do some personal art, hang with my kids.
2. What is your favorite place in the world?
BR: The French Pyrennes
JP: My soft comfy bed or Target.
3. Talking on the phone or via email?
4. Text messaging or email?
5. What question do you get the most? (Bob, this time of year I'll bet I can guess....)
BR: Who is going to win the Tour de France?
JP: How did you get your job? You can find the answer on Missing Saddle
6. Johnny Cash or Jonny Lang?
BR: Johnny Cash all the way.
JP: Donna, that question is so unfair and you know it. I love them both. You are being such a meanie.
7. New York City or Las Vegas?
BR: New York City. That’s where we should have Interbike.
JP: New York City hands down any day. Vegas gives me a bit of anxiety.
8. Hey, Bob....Harley or KTM?
9. Carbon or Steel?
JP: I just got a kick ass carbon road bike. . . .
10. And for Bob, from Tim....What was more fun, Roubaix or Flanders?
Posted by Donna Tocci at 3:46 PM